Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Bee!

Hello! I hope everyone's weekend went well:) (Yes, I know it's Wednesday, but I stil like to think happily about the past weekend and look forward to the next!).

Speaking of which...Let's do a quick recap, shall we?! I just got off the phone with Miss C! The date auction this Friday at Gypsy Bar is all set..and there is such a buzz! It seems like everyone is going, and I couldn't be more excited! I need to think of what I'm going to wear! And of course, I'll be taking a ton of pictures and give you a behind-the-scenes tour before everyone arrives:)

This past weekend I picked up stuffed animals in Londonderry, NH on my way to Mack's Apples. Yum! I heart Macks. They have these delicious apple cider donuts, sweet apple cider and fabulous icecream....I am now officially hungry! It was nice to take a Sunday drive over, especially since it seems things are super-busy all the time:)

I'm particularly excited today because a posting to our company home page came out for the stuffed animal collection beginning next week! I'm really happy because my company's mission and goals are very much focused on first responders and military organizations. It's wonderful that everyone will be reaching out to support Project Smile:) All of these stuffed animals means that there are going to be tons of donations to local departments! Yay! I have to make a few more phone calls, but I'm really excited:)

It's lunch time..and all this talk about food has made me very hungry! I'm usually a big fan of the "Jeff" sandiwch, but they have a sandwich called the "Sammie" which looks yum too:) Oh the choices!!

Until later....ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment